Thursday, January 22, 2009

Please Disregard Yesterday

Am a huge howl-y weeping mess of mommy AGAIN today. No particular, or should I say new reason. Same old, Same old. Maybe hormones. I dunno.

Dun care.

Burst into tears as LRHF and I tumbled around giggling and tickling and nuzzling this afternoon. This is our favorite sport and sometimes his big ol' Irish Setter eyes will meet my tired just plain ol' eyes and he will say quite simply, "Happy Boy." I can tell you now that there are no three little words that will beat out those two big ones. Ever. But today I cried about it. Not too much, but enough to feel stupid.

So I feel like I might have given the wrong impression yesterday. Made you think I was moving along, getting it together and all that. I am not.

Not. Not. Not.

Not. Not.

Not.


Good damned thing I don't offer a money back guarantee.

Going to bed now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

((((()))))) xoxo vic