Saturday, February 7, 2009

Seems I can't be left alone for a split second

After LRHF's evaluation, we had a few days to prep for the twins' 5th bday party AND for a visit from my mother and godmother. Not sure exactly what's going on w/my mother as far as diagnosis, but her decline makes Spectrum look positively benign.

Wow.

If you want a headstart on the tone of the visit, look up Perseverity, Agnosia, and Elderly Onset Eating Disorder. And that's just off the top of my head (no pun intended). I don't even know what to say about the constant lying that comes along for the ride.

They really don't make brains like they used to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I'm thinking of you. I wish you didn't have to go through all of this. And I think I have it rough. Apparently, I do not.

xoxo vic